Hi, I think its the standard one

Name   : httpd
Arch   : i386
Version: 2.0.52
Release: 32.2.ent.centos4
Size   : 2.3 M
Repo   : installed

Its installed with yum and no special repositories have been set up.

Johan Ström
Stromnet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stromnet.se/

On Jul 14, 2007, at 21:36 , S. William Schulz wrote:

On 7/14/07, Johan Ström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

I got a problem with Apache 2.0.52 (from CentOS 4 RPM).  I got the
regular log lines like this:

I don't have a solution, but a question as I am having a too-similar
issue on our CentOS 4 box:  Are you using the standard RPMs for
Apache?  Or the Centosplus ones?

I've been trying to figure this out for a coule weeks (see earlier
thread) and although it doesn't use the 2.0.0.0 IP, it does use a
single IP for all log entries.