Has anyone had problems in the past with Apache mod_cache storing
incomplete versions of files such as PDF's, and if so did you manage
to resolve it?

The problem is intermittent, and I can confirm PDF's from the origin
source are OK.

I would be interested in any combination of setup and version of
Apache you may have seen this with.

I posted something related to this issue regarding removal of
individual files from cache, sorry if this is seen as double posting,
but felt I ought to have been more direct.

Many thanks in advance.

Mark.