My website is at c:\users\lamartin\my website

I have configured Apache to include, but not be limited to, the following
Directives:
**********************
ServerRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2"

ServerName localhost:80

Listen 80

DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"
UserDir Enabled lamartin
UserDir "My Website"

<Directory "C:/Users/Lamartin/My Website">
       AllowOverride None
       Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch Includes ExecCGI
       Order allow,deny
          Allow from all
</Directory>
*************************

With URL: http:/localhost/~lamartin/  I get an HTTP 403 error, "Website
declined to show this webpage."
HELP for this error says "This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that
Internet Explorer was able to connect
to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage."

I don't know what is wrong. Any guidance on how to correct this error would
be appreciated.

Please note that URL: http://localhost/  works fine. My operating system is
Windows Vista Home Premium.

Sent by Frederick H. Lamartin