Hi,

I have the below two Location directives configured in my httpd.conf
(using with Apache HTTP Server 2.0.50 ),  The idea is to seperate only
the "/test123" urls and send them to a different server, the problem is
all the urls including the ones with /test123 are going to the second
one. Am I missing something or do I need to do something else to
configure it to work correctly ?

<Location "/test123">
    SetHandler weblogic-handler
    WebLogicCluster 172.26.251.175:9000
    ConnectTimeoutSecs 1
    ConnectRetrySecs 1
    WLIOTimeoutSecs 200
    Idempotent OFF
    WLLogFile
/var/opt/projects/sdf5.2/elatalogs/billing/apache/logs/server00x/webapac
he.log
    Debug OFF
    ErrorPage http://172.26.251.177/manual/invoking.html
</Location>

<Location />
    SetHandler weblogic-handler
    WebLogicCluster 172.26.251.176:8005,172.26.251.177:8007
    ConnectTimeoutSecs 1
    ConnectRetrySecs 1
    WLIOTimeoutSecs 200
    Idempotent OFF
    WLLogFile
/var/opt/projects/sdf5.2/elatalogs/billing/apache/logs/server00x/webapac
he.log
    Debug OFF
    ErrorPage http://172.26.251.177/manual/invoking.html
</Location>

Thanks,
Chaitanya

Ericsson Services Limited
Registered Office: Unit 4, Midleton Gate, Guildford Business Park, Guildford,
Surrey, GU2 8SG
Registered Number in England and Wales: 3709800
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.
Thank you.
Ericsson Services Limited does not enter into contracts or contractual
obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the
parties concerned.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption,
unauthorised amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive
e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.