Thanks a lot for your response.

  James

Stephen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Min-Hua Luo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Hi,

  Let's say I have two name-based Virtual Host (using the same port with same
IP)

  "abc.com" and "xyz.com", both of them resolve to IP address 10.18.1.10.

  Let's say I have a URL called "http://abc.com/dir1"; which I want to be
accessed only through domain name "abc.com".

  Since they both resolve to the same IP, users can still access my "dir1"
using http://xyz/dir1.

  My question is, how can I restrict access to "dir1" so only URL starts with
http://abc.com can get in? Thank you very much for your help.

When you configure apache for the virtual hosts, you specify different document
roots. This keeps their directories separate and safe.

  Stephen

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.