I think that if you activate the KEEPALIVE would be
good, because indicates how many seconds the agents
are wating without respawn or bring new childs to
attend requests... but you must be a higher time... 15
secs order that an agent or httpd process (server)
waits 15 seconds for next request and if not, dies....
In 15 secs you as user, begins to read the page.

I tried with 240 secs, aprox 4 minutes and my server
worked ok... In these 4 minutes a user reads a few
paragrpahs, saw images, check ideas and may be choose
click another link.... the same agent continues
serving him, without died, respawn or fork.

If someone knows more details about this paremeters
and possibly I'm wrong, please comment it.

Regards.