Hi!

I've a strange problem with apache and IE.

I've 2 web server apache 1.3, s1 sends request /section to s2 using
proxy module.

in s2 there is a page with a swf movie. this movie get 2 parameters:
charts.swf?library_path=charts_library&xml_source=file.php

where file.php builds and puts on stdout an xml file.

if in file.php there are only echoes of xml tags, there are no troubles
(IE shows the movie correctly).

else... if file.php gets parameters from an mysql server and builds
build xml tags using these, IE doesn't show the movie and return timeout.

why???

is there a syncronization problem?

Firefox shows the movi always correctly.

Thanks in advance,
Fabio

--

Dott. Fabio Marcone

2T srl
Telefono                                +39 - 0871- 540154
Fax                                     +39 - 0871- 571594
Email                                   fabio.marcone(AT)duet.it
Indirizzo                               Viale B. Croce 573
                                        66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
GNU/Linux registered user               #400424