On 7/22/07, Yaakov Chaikin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, and what if I want that second instance to start automatically
at boot up? How do I create a script that could go to the /etc/init.d
directory and be controlled by chkconfig?

That's really a redhat question more than an apache question.

You can probably just find the apache init script and make multiple
copies of it under different names. Then edit each so that wherever it
calls httpd or apachectl, the -f command line argument is added
pointing to the correct config file.

But that is a suggestion from someone who hasn't used redhat in years.

Joshua.