http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_rewrite.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rewrite_engine
http://www.oav.net/projects/mod_vhs/<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_rewrite.html>
http://www.oav.net/projects/mod_vhs/masterclass-linuxexpert.pdf

<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_rewrite.html>
On 7/22/07, Admin - SDAKAR WEB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, I read some documentation about dynamic virtual host but I'm not
pleased. I need set up dynamic vhost like this:

If server gets www.example.com or example.com, server takes docs from
\www\example.com\docs.
If server gets www.subdomain.example.com or subdomain.example.com,
server takes docs from \www\example.com\sub\subdomain.
All log files will save to \www\example.com\log.

And this must be dynamic. I don't know how this set. Can you help me
please? Thanks for reply.