Thanks again, Joshua.
You are right, it's my application that set 'must-revalidate' header. But it's not the problem, I've deleted it and all works exactly the same. I suspect the 304 return code is the reason because Firefox set '1970-01-01 01:00:00 (already expired)" expiry date, and not that header. I've found a "half-solution". If I use a 'Header append Cache-Control "max-age=something"' , Apache inserts this header in response, even if return code is 304 (until now I've used only 'ExpiresByType' to set cache-related headers). In this case, if Internet Explorer 6.0 receives max-age header, it updates correctly cache-entry expiry time, but Firefox still updates it to '1970-01-01 01:00:00 '. I'll search a litte more....
Thanks,

Sergio