Good afternoon.

I like to thanks all the comments that i received on my last issue, but now
i have another one related with the infamous IE. the problem is that i have
web page that redirect the web site according to web browser which the user
is using, this is made by javascript. the web site if you are visiting with
firefox works fine, but when you are going to navigate with IE the web site
is unavailable, but if you navigate with firefox in the website designated
for IE you can navigate in it.

I use to use some Proxy directives but i have to remove them because it was
making to many child process which turn the web server to slow...

I wonder if those directives may or may not be the cause of the problem.

ProxyRequests
ProxyVia
ProxyPreserveHost

those were the directives.