Any ideas ?

On 24/07/07, Constantin Moisei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have this Java application that runs in tomcat and is fronted by a
Apache2 in mod_jk.
My problem is that when I connect from outside and do a upload it looks
like that the upload is firstly performed by apache and then reached my java
struts action. That approach basically disable my upload progress feature
since my app is not yet aware of the upload.

I know that the in mod_perl there is PerlPostReadRequestHandler that is
supposedly allowing to monitor an upload. How do I set my mod_jk to deal
with this ?

Why would this behave like that only when uploading from internet ? From
the intranet works great.

Thanks in advance!

Constantin
www.goodstockimages.com