The same for me.
And it was 2 very simple compilation problem under
HP-UX that can be solve in 5 minutes :-((

Is 1.3 fasing out ?

--- Matus UHLAR - fantomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
:

> Hello,
>
> two of my bugs (39910 and 25469) were closed a fre
> hours ago as WONTFIX.
> They were filled against 1.3, but they are
> applicable for 2.0 and 2.2 too
> (afaik).
>
> Was there any mass closing for 1.3 bugs, or should I
> take it personally?
>
> --
> Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;
> http://www.fantomas.sk/
> Warning: I wish NOT to receive e-mail advertising to
> this address.
> Varovanie: na tuto adresu chcem NEDOSTAVAT akukolvek
> reklamnu postu.
> "To Boot or not to Boot, that's the question."
> [WD1270 Caviar]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    "   from the digest:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________    100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /   Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /     http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.