Hi!

We have Novell SBS 6.5, a tree with 3 servers:

1. Border Manager sp1
2. GroupWise (NAT) sp1
3. WEB (NAT) sp6 - Apache 2, MySQL and PHP.

I wish to add a second domain to my WEB server (Apache2) using
"Named-Based".

I did read the Apache documentation and checked the HTTPD.CONF file,
but are some things I'm not sure about them:

1. The original configuration for the first (original) site must remain
without changes same info added to the first <VirtualHost> block.
2. In the original HTTPD.CONF I have to add the line "NameVirtualHost
*:80" just before the first <VirtualHost> block .
3. In the first <VirtualHost> block, I have to put the info about the
first domain same as it appears in the HTTPD.CONF.
4. In the second <VirtualHost> block, I have to put the info about the
second domain.
5. I find in the original HTTPD.CONF the followings:

#  TABLE: (3)
<VirtualHost _default_:443>
BrowserMatch "MSIE" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
Include "SYS:/qfsearch/WEB-INF/QFRewrite.conf"
</VirtualHost>

Shall I change the <VirtualHost _default_:443> to <VirtualHost *:80> ?
What is the meaning of instructions in the above block?
What else shall I change or add there?

Please help

TIA

Nanu