On 8/4/07, Samuel Vogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I forgot to specify what i want/need.
> I want to specifically know how the mod_rewrite solution works, because
> I don't see how I can user the subdomain from RewriteCond in the
> RewriteRule statement...

This example shows one way to do it:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/mass.html#homepages.rewrite

In general, you use back-references to extract matches from
RewriteCond's. The first match would be %1, the second %2, etc. See
the RewriteRule docs.

If you want more help, post your best guess at the correct config
along with details on what you want it to do and what it is actually
doing.

Joshua.