Joshua Slive wrote:
On 8/6/07, Lester Caine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK I've upgraded form 2.0 to 2.2 as part of a move to keep in line with a
reasonably up to date setup, but I've hit a niggle in the access log.

My new setup is logging all access against 0.0.0.0 and I can't see what I need
to change/fix to get back the logging of the real IP address.

Can someone boot me in the direction of some notes that will help me out. The
2.0 setup has always been fine and I don't know if I ever changed anything to
get that working so I sort of expected 2.2 to do the same.

Is this windows 2000? If so, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/WindowsPlatform

TA - That was the one :)

I assume that I am right just adding
Win32DisableAcceptEx
to httpd.conf since it worked :)

Up until now I've been happy with the limited apache tuning that I've had to do, but I think I need to start learning a bit more about what is IN httpd.conf ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL