Hello,

I am getting the following error (copied from error_log) when I try to submit a filled-in form via web interface:

[error] SSL Re-negotiation in conjunction
with POST method not supported! hint: try SSLOptions +OptRenegotiate

Version of apache web server: 2.0.55
Version of mod_ssl: ?? (I don't know how to get the version of the module)

Configuration in httpd.conf:

<Directory "/XX/YYY/httpd/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

SSLVerifyClient optional
SSLVerifyDepth 1
SSLCAcertificateFile /AA/BBB/cacert.pem
SSLOptions +OptRenegotiate

</Directory>

The error is there also when I am trying without SSLOptions +OptRenegotiate.

I read a thread on the identical problem, where it was suggested to apply a patch: http://www.issociate.de/board/goto/1166165/Apache_2.0.55_SSL_and_POST_problem.html

Is there a way to avoid applying the patch?

Thanks in advance,
Arsen.