Since I cannot get rotatelogs to work with ErrorLog (I can't even start Apache),
I thought I'd try Cronolog. Unfortunately, it is only available as source code,
intended for use with *nix systems. So I need either a Windows compatible
executable of Cronolog, or an equivalent program, or a solution to my rotatelogs
problem.

I can use rotatelog with my access log(s), but not my error log:

This works:
CustomLog "|L:/apache/bin/rotatelogs -l logs/local 86400" local env=locallog

This doesn't. In fact, I can't even start Apache, and since there is no error
log, I don't know why:
ErrorLog "|L:/apache/bin/rotatelogs -l logs/errorlog 86400"
--
Crash, running Windows 2000 Pro - Apache 2.2.4 - PHP 5.2.1 - PERL 5.8.8

Reply to group only. E-mail is blocked.