Once again, thanks for the reply!

We've decided that we need the CacheIgnoreQueryString ability enough to go
with the current source of the server. We built it last night per the
developer instructions and have been testing it all day. It works well, so
we're going into production with it.

Is there anything we should be aware of when going live with a version like
this? I want to have a handle on the potential gotchas so that we can remedy
them as soon as they occur.

Thanks
Wayne