I am using internet through LAN. I have installed Apache server 2.0.59.

After installation when i started the service, it was successfully started. but
when i try to open http://localhost it does'nt open it.

the msg in errorlog file is:

"[Sun Aug 12 14:49:27 2007] [error] (OS 10022)An invalid argument was supplied.
 : Child 896: Encountered too many errors accepting client connections.
Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall
software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive."

Now the server shows that it is running but http://localhost or
http://127.0.0.1 is not working in my browser. i have disabled windows
firewall, and my NOD32 Antivirus but it is still not working.

if i try to run the apache server through "DOS" it gives the following error.

"(OS 10048)Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network
address/port) is normally permitted.  : make_sock: could not bind to address
0.0.0.0:80 no listening sockets available, shutting down
Unable to open logs"

What should i do now..

please help

Shakeel Ahmad.