Hi,

Somehow I found that I need to define VirtualHost definitions.

But in apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi version,
I can see a file under conf/extra folder with the name httpd-vhosts.conf,
where NameVirtualHost and other tags are there.

whats the issue is, I need to define 3 websites
1) www.abc.com  [files are there under C:\APACHE\htdocs\abc folder
2) www.xyz.com [files are there under C:\APACHE\htdocs\xyzfolder
3) www.kkk.com [files are there under C:\APACHE\htdocs\kkk folder

so what would be my tags