Chris Arnold wrote:
> Hello all! I have a site http://www.mytimewithgod.net and this site has
> a bunch of <script>. I have searched the apache site to find
> mod_deflate. I believe this is what i want to use to "condense" all the
> script. So, according to
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_deflate.html i should install
> mod_deflate and configure. Is it really that easy? Any things i should
> watch out for? Using SLES10 SP1 and apache2 2.2.3. Thanks

OK, mod_deflate is installed and i have modified loadmodule.conf to load
the deflate module. Now i am trying to find what file gets modified for:
<Location />
…
…
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/plain
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xhtml+xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE image/svg+xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/rss+xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/atom_xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-javascript
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-httpd-php
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-httpd-fastphp
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/x-httpd-eruby
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html
…
…

Where do i find the <Location> tags in apache2 2.2.3?