Well that was a quick and very good and right answer :) Thanks! It worked!
But do anyone know of any solution that I can put on the lowest level
of .htaccess file? I use this /secure/ directory to store lots of
other stuff under, and I have really no control if any other .htaccess
files comes under that folder. Is there anything that whould force
childs to obey?

Thanks again!