All my problems seem to point back to RHEL4.  I got mod_proxy_html ver 3
compiled and when I try to run it it complains that I don't have
glibc2.4. This is the same error message as I get when I try to load
mod_security 2.

I called RH support and they told me that the functionality of 2.4 is
updated into 2.3 but that the version number never is incremented beyond
2.3 for this version of the OS. This sounds like BS to me but the
guy on the phone wasn't worth arguing with.

RH said not to just update glibc but I don't see why I can't just do
that....

Jeff