-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:25:03 +0100
> Von: "Steve Swift" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: users@httpd.apache.org
> Betreff: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Telling one IP address 404 "Nothing found"

> Incidentally, I forgot one part of my original plan.  I presume this will
> get logged in our access/error logs? I don't suppose there's a way to stop
> that.

I'm not sure if Apache's default config directive can do this.
But for me,I once meet some more complicated filter conditions than yours.Then
I wrote an Apache module for it.It's simple to write an Apache module if you're
familiar with its API (C API or modperl).In modperl you can use
$r->log_error("...") to write error_log.
Good luck!