Hello.

I don't know why my access_log file is always 0 bytes
size. I've searched all among httpd.conf but can't
find where's the problem.

I have the CommonLog directive activated in the
following way:

CustomLog logs/access_log common

It's in the httpd.conf context.

If I erase access_log file and then restart apache,
access_log file is created again but no matter how
many files I request (and show in my browser) nothing
is being registered in access file. The size is always
0 ....

have tried: chmod 777 access_log, but no results...

Does anybody has some suggestions about how to solve
this issue?

Can this access_log be bypassed by mod_jk o mod_php in
some way?

thanks in advance.