I have Mac OS X ver 10.4 which contains pre-installed Apache version 10.3.33.
I have followed instruction from Apache web site on installation of version
2.2 from downloading to installation through the Terminal session.   By
testing using "sudo apachectl -k start" and the "sudo apachectl -k stop", I
believe the installation is complete.

I restarted the computer and checked the version using the command "httpd
-V".  I gave me version 10.3.33.  Hence, I am confused.  Since the
installation of version 2.2 has been tested and found to be complete, why
does Mac refer still to the old version?  I checked the config file, but
frankly do not know quite understand it.

Please help, thx.

Exquisitus