-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:48:20 -0500
> Von: "Steve R Burrus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: users@httpd.apache.org
> Betreff: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Need Help [Again] w. PHP and Apache.

> Hi all. I need help ( again ) with trying to integrate PHP with the Apache
> Web Server. I don't know how many times before I have had to seek
> assistance with doing this, but I still know how to let's say easily do
> this!! I am
> working with PHP Version : 5.2.4.4 and the Apache Version : 2.2.4.

This is really depend on what OS you are using.
I got the help documents just by google.

1)Installing Apache PHP and MySQL on windows:
http://www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/install-apache-php-mysql.php

2)how to install/compile Apache2, PHP5 and MySQL 4.1 on Linux:
http://www.kofler.cc/forum/forumthread.php?rootID=3571