Hello Alan.

First I might say that I've never worked with Tomtact. However, looking at the response from your server (which is "HTTP/1.x 400 No Host matches server name www.chandlerfamily.org.uk") you might get some ideas here:

http://www.nabble.com/context-path-ignored-in-Context.xml-t1175121.html

Or just google for the error response message.

//frank