I actually renamed old access_log into access_log.bk
because it was pretty large. Then, I created a new
access_log file and after that apache never logged
again. I've made a lot of graceful restarts, delete
access_log and let apache recreate it but the problem
persists. The file is always 0 byte size...

I don't know if php.ini configuration can be
interfering apache logging. This starts to happen
since I configured php.ini to log php errors on
apache's error log.

Thanks in advance.