Hello,

please wrap your lines to be max 80 characters long (72 to 75 is best len)

On 19.08.07 23:05, Galaxy Virus wrote:
> At last, I installed apache2.2.0 using ports on FreeBSD release 6.1.  I
> found apache22.sh in /rc.d.  but not htcacheclean.sh.
>
> So I added 'LoadModule proxy_module libexec/apache22/mod_proxy.so'  in
> httpd.conf.
>
> But when I start httpd, I got this error. httpd:
>
> Syntax error on line 76 of /usr/local/etc/apache22/httpd.conf: Cannot load
> /usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_proxy.so into server: Cannot open
> "/usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_proxy.so"
>
> I checked mod_proxy in /libexec/apache22 directory but I found no proxy
> module file there.
>
> How can I add   mod_proxy.so ????

the best would be recompile apache with all modules enabled. You don't have
to load them all, but it will be good to have them - you may need them once.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Remember half the people you know are below average.