From: Chris Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:08 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1 IP with multiple sites

OK, i am sure i am doing something wrong now b/c when i make 1
NameVirtualHost in vhost.d/, it applies to all sites. Meaning, any site
you try to go to leads you to this new vhost site. Again, here is what i
have done, step-by-step:
-create a vhost file with these contents:
 --| NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName demo.domain.tld
ServerAlias domain.tld demo.domain.tld
DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/folder
</VirtualHost>

-Stop and start apache2--no errors or warnings

Thats it and it takes over www.domain.tld (from outside and inside the
lan). Tried IE and firefox2. What gives?

Chris