Yes I'm hosted on a commercial Web-hotel.
AFAIK, there is no limits on up and download, not according their support
anyway.
The download-problem just started a few weeks ago, so something must have
hapened.
Unfortunatly, support is support i.e they don't know anything, and since
no-one else is having this problem, teey say.....