Hi,

 we need apache to log in a special way. For this we wrote an program that is
executed by apache like this ErrorLog "|/path/to/our/program". We noticed that
the program is actually started twice. The first instance is closed right away
and gets EOF on stdin, the second than runs normally and receives the log
messages. I was wondering if some had the same experience and found the
solution how to start the instance only once.. I tried this with Debian as well
as Centos.

Thanks for any help
Tomas