Joshua...
the page that you pass should solve my problem.... the item 3.20 i will test to see...

In future we will change this... but for now...

My script is simple... i use the php command *system *to execute the script... So when the admin press Enable a call to the function system is executed... to stop the script, i flag a field on my database...
That's all...

thanks