Dear list,

I must admin I am a bit confused and desperate.

I am using ubuntu 7.04, i.e. apache 2.2.
I'd like to do a radius authentication to use OTP.

So I downloaded and installed mod_auth_xradius-0.4.6 successfully.
But I wasn't successful in configuring it.

Obviously I did't quite get the Authentication stacking of apache.

I got the following auth_modules laoded:
auth_basic authn_file auth_xradius authz_default authz_groupfile
authz_host authz_user

I loaded the mod_auth_xradius:

LoadModule auth_xradius_module
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_auth_xradius.so
after loading mod_auth_basic.

I got the configuration of xradius in a directory:

--snip--
        <Directory /var/www/site3/>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all

                 AuthType Basic
                 AuthName "Please enter your username and WiKID one-time
passcode for entry to this site."
                 AuthXRadiusAddServer "localhost:1812" "testing123"
                 AuthXRadiusTimeout 7
                 AuthXRadiusRetries 2
                 require valid-user
--snip--

But I always get this internal server error:

[Wed Sep 19 23:55:29 2007] [error] Internal error: pcfg_openfile()
called with NULL filename
[Wed Sep 19 23:55:29 2007] [error] [client 172.16.200.31] (9)Bad file
descriptor: Could not open password file: (null)

Please could you put some light on my understanding of the auth thingy?

Kind regards
Cornelius