Perhaps this can help you:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ssl/ssl_faq.html#vhosts

There are some limitations about SSL and name-based virtualhosts.

It was a shok for me when I read that...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
Hello,

I have this error after setup 2 virtualhost based on the same IP : [Wed Sep 19 16:55:33 2007] [warn] Init: SSL server IP/port conflict:
name1.foo.local:443 (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/name1_https:1) vs.
name2.foo.local:443 (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/name2_https:1)

   I don't really get why there is an error and how I could fix it.
Should I add another IP to the server? Maybe I setup a bad
namevirtualhost somewhere?
   Maybe just an URL could explain me the whole stuff

  Thanks by advance!

"Les informations contenues dans ce message electronique peuvent etre de nature
confidentielles et soumises a une obligation de secret. Elles sont destinees a l'usage
exclusif du reel destinataire. Si vous n'etes pas le reel destinataire, ou si vous
recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire immediatement et de le notifier a son
emetteur."

 "The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential. It is
intended for the exclusive use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient or if you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
immediately notify the sender."