Hello,

I have installed XAMPP and Wordpress on my notebook and I can see my
Wordpress blog from my browser on my local host.  So, part of the mission is
achieved as I would like to play around with my Wordpress files locally
before uploading them to a remote host.  Phew.

1.      I am not understanding whether I need an FTP client like Filezilla
client to move downloaded Wordpress themes into my Wordpress themes folder
on my hard drive or if I can just download them and slide them on over using
Windows?

2.      I am not understanding how the XAMPP filezilla works?  I see it is
there but I do not understand what it is for?  Thank you.

Lori