I have been reading on
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options and in a couple
of tutorials on the net, but I cannot seem to get this to work as I
want.

What I want is to disable _all_ directory browsing on my server. What
I have tested is to att an "Options -Indexes" within the <Directory
/>-clause (and restarted Apache), but with no luck. Adding it in a
<Directory /images> still doesnt disable it for the /images-directory.
Only when I added a <Directory "/full/path/to/images"> I got it to
work, but only for that particulary directory.

How do you add a -Indexes that affects the *whole* site?

--
- Rikard - http://bos.hack.org/cv/