Lalit,

Your WebSphere plugin XML configuration file probably does not contain any
configuration for port 9191. You need to add *:9191 to the list of addresses on
which the plugin will intercept requests.  You do that by adding a VirtualHost
to the appropriate VirtualHostGroup in the plugin configuration:

<VirtualHostGroup Name="default_host">
        <VirtualHost Name="*:80"/>
        <VirtualHost Name="*:9191"/>
</VirtualHostGroup>

There are a couple of ways you can do that. You can change your WebSphere
configuration, re-generate the XML file and deploy it into the right location,
or you can edit the XML manually.

You can find more information about configuring the plugin at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp4045.pdf

My advice would however be NOT to use the WebSphere plugin unless you have a
very good reason to do so. You would be better off just configuring your Apache
server as a reverse proxy using mod_proxy/ProxyPass, and if you need load
balancing/failover, either use a HW load balancer or Apache 2.2...

-ascs