Ahh, the source of my confusion earlier.

Is this in reference to the backlog of incomplete TCP handshake requests?

--
Michael Conlen

On Oct 1, 2007, at 10:22 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:45:12 -0400
"Joshua Slive" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/1/07, Bj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Does someone know how to get the number of requests pending in the
backlog ? I didn't find interesting information in /proc/...

If you're talking about the listen backlog, the info should be
available through netstat, although I couldn't tell you the exact
options to use.

Neither could I, and I expect it would be system-dependent.
If you're getting a backlog, it probably means you should
reconfigure it.  In particular, switching MPM can help.

ObPedant: you don't have a backlog of requests.  Only connections.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/