Hi,

I've recently been pouring over some server status pages, and I am
trying to understand what the difference between a connection, child and
slot. In particular, referring to the "Acc" column, which is the "Number
of accesses this connection / this child / this slot".

Example "Acc" data for the homepage of our intranet is as follows:
1/10219/15022

I'm pretty comfortable with what a connection and a child is, BUT...

What is a "slot"? And what do they really mean when they refer to an
"access"?

Any pointers would be appreciated?

Cheers, Craig

The information in this email together with any attachments is
and/or publication of this email message is prohibited, unless
as a necessary part of Departmental business.
computer system network.