From: Melanie Pfefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2007 6:30:56 AM
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] AD and apache

hello folks,

a question about AD: Does AD supports apache?
Do I have to use LDAP server (sun/open ldap)?

thx

Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there
knows the answer. Try it
now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   "   from the digest:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.
Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.