I used the .msi installer to setup apache on my windows 2003 system, and selected all the modules I thought I'd need. After more research, I'd like to do directory-based authentication with auth_ldap. However I seem to be unable to figure out how to install built-in modules in win32 after apache is already installed without uninstalling and reinstalling. Can somebody point me in the right direction?