Hi,

Sheryl schrieb:
Greetings,

I just tried to compile apache 2.2.6 using the same configuration options
I used on apache 2.2.4.  But when I try to start it up I get this error

DBD: No driver for mysql

The line it's complaining about in the conf file is

DBDriver mysql

When I look in srclib/apr-util/dbd  I see these files in 2.2.6

apr_dbd.c          apr_dbd_sqlite3.c  NWGNUdbdsqli2
apr_dbd_pgsql.c    NWGNUdbdmysql      NWGNUdbdsqli3
apr_dbd_sqlite2.c  NWGNUdbdpgsql      NWGNUmakefile

The support for MySQL (apr_dbd_mysql.c) isn't included in the current release of apr-util. To build with MySQL-support you have to follow the instructions given in "srclib/apr-util/INSTALL.MySQL".

.max