From: Chris Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2007 7:07:10 AM
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] First things first. Search feature for archive?

Hello,
This is my first question to the Apache email list. I tried to browse the archived email lists for some advice on a startup issue I am having but was unable to find a search tool to do it. Is there a search feature for the archived emails? If so, what is the address to the search feature. Also, if there is not a search feature, please let me know. thanks,
chris