People,

I am not sure if there was no response to this previously or I just
missed it (I can't find it in the archives), anyway here it is again:

I have disabled the proxy server in httpd.conf:

# <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
# ProxyRequests On

but I still get thousands of proxy request lines in my access_log file
(so some of my bandwidth must still be getting wasted) - I presume these
requests are not being responded to but can I use the rewrite_module to
discourage these requesters even further?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Fax:     +61:(0)2-8221-9599