Hello all,
I am trying to setup Tomcat 6 with Apache Server 2.2 on Windows Server
2003. I followed the steps I found here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.apache.configuration/browse_thread/thread/64a2322009908dff/74abede508a65fbe

and made much progress, but I still have 2 issues I'm unable to resolve.

1) When I hit my site from outside my firewall the name resolution
takes me to the default apache page ("It Works" page) instead of to
the site I setup with the VirtualHost tag. When I put in the url for a
jsp page directly, the browser shows me the code as text instead of
rendering the page.

2) On the box serving the site, when I go to the site, the name
resolves correctly, but when I use an action requiring a servlet I get
a 404 error.

Here are the relevant portions of the files I'm guessing one would
need to debug this:
______________________________
httpd.conf:

NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName mysite.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/.../Tomcat 6.0/webapps/mysite/"
</VirtualHost>

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
Include "C:/.../Tomcat 6.0/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf"

(yes the mod_jk.conf file is being generated by tomcat correctly with
all my servlets being mounted by JkMount)
______________________________

workers.properties:

worker.list=ajp13
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
______________________________

server.xml from tomcat:

<Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig"
modJk="C:/.../Apache2.2/modules/mod_jk.so"
workersConfig="C:/.../Apache2.2/conf/workers.properties" />

   <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

   <Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig" append="true"
       forwardAll="false"
       modJk="C:/.../Apache2.2/modules/mod_jk.so" />
</Host>

(using mod_jk-apache-2.2.4.so - I just renamed it)

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew