All,

I've recently had a request from one of our clients to provide their logs in the 'Extended W3C Log Format'. From my googling around the place, this appears to be pretty much a log format exclusive to IIS.

From poking around google and reading http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-logfile.html
the fomat looks awfully strange.

Is it possible to configure Apache in a way to create logfiles in this format without using some sort of external logging system? Perhaps my google-fu is letting me down severely that I havent found an easy way to do it yet - but maybe this is simply not possible to do 'out of the box'.

Thanks in advance

Regards
jrm