From: "Melanie Pfefer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:30 PM
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Load balancing

> Hi,
>
> I am using apache 2.x and want to start load balancing
> between 2 servers.
>
> do I need a third-party tool? or do i only need to use
> --enable-proxy-balancer to enable Load balancing?
>
> could you please shed some light on how to use this
> feature in apache??
>
> thx

> Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try
it
> now.
> http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems